CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

@Neil1959 I'm sure I speak for many others when I say how much...

1. 361 Posts.
    @Neil1959 I'm sure I speak for many others when I say how much your posts are appreciated.

They are concise, informative, explanatory and worthy of respect but on reading your latest I have to wonder how many "newbies" are at risk of becoming dependent upon your wise missives? AND therefore liable to place blame on you should your "take" on the ticker fail?

Before I get howled down for daring to challenge you - my take on the above post is that you plan to share a composite of your research, endorsed by QBL management and have to wonder at the wisdom of sharing same when .... (to quote you)

"There is a lot of detail. Information shared with me has already been released or is available on the Web."

Is it not better to provide basic information, discussion, objective comment and encourage others (particularly newbies) to (DYOR) research? If each investor Does Their Own Research (DTOR) does this not provide a more equitable (sans bots) playing field as well as a learning opportunity?

In the interests of fair disclosure I too trade on sentiment but supporting this with my own charts is a relatively new implementation for me and I do not profess to chartist expertise anywhere near your own, nor claim the ease of eloquence or inspiration within your posts. They most certainly have value and I have observed add value to any forum you so choose. Does this fact alone not endorse the impact of social media on SP?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.