CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Response from QBL, page-41

1. 18,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3792
    Walexx I don’t know for sure but I trust the words of someone experienced yesterday who said something along the lines of so far all the big guys ARE jumping ship ... (brokers can see who is buying, who is selling and who is accumulating .)
    She said something along the lines that a breakout often is kind of like an enormous bait ball.
    It’s a signs for big investors ... maybe your bank is one of them? To move in and gorge then regurgitate then gorge again.
    Little fish get caught in the feeding frenzy....then maybe the ‘ball’ builds again .
    Churning...pumps and dumps, ?
    At the end of the day the waves settle and it is the fundamentals that matter for any long term investor.
    Good market presence, good product, good sales, good management.
    Professional companies generally exhibit this professionalism in all aspects of their conduct from the way they answer the phone, to the ckarity of announcements and more...because they are not interested in playing pump and dump ..they are interested in sticking to the plan and doing well .
    I watched an excellent company go from around $4 to 4c on the strength of bad market cycle and an important customer betraying them. ..They did not start putting out fluffy announcements or blaming social media !
    I hold another company thst appears to be run by a gang of Disallowed salesmen ... they do the reverse .

It’s good the share price went up today ....It went down again at the end possibly because of day traders exiting....
    Maybe it will run up again tomorrow , maybe it will go down .
    Somehow I doubt that it will be static ...not for a while yet .
    Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.