CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Totally agree. I mean seriously if this stock was tanking then...

1. 347 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Totally agree. I mean seriously if this stock was tanking then everyone would be selling to save what they can, but people are buying back in because they all know the potential gains they can make.

What annoys me though is all the people who have put a lot of money on this who are innocent in the process, just getting into buying stocks, learning stocks, or who truely believe in the value of where this can go. Those people right now are sh*%ing their pants and their anxiety levels are through the roof thinking they could lose all their cash. It really annoys me that we all cant just profit together from this stock in its natural rises and falls, but there are the nasties out there manipulating this to make a few extra for themselves.

Ive been tempted to throw in the towel a few times myself, but my belief in the stock keeps me hanging on. I just hope others do the same and screw those who are trying to screw everyone else.

Sorry just had to have a rant. Im new here and my first post .

I love Neils posts, I read all of them. They keep me grounded. Thank You for always looking out for everyone here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.