CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I must say you have a good crack at it here, well thought out...

1. 21,732 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 260
    I must say you have a good crack at it here, well thought out posts with your attaching bullish sentiment/judgement while continually claiming to be careful and mindful of HC rules etc and most of the time telling people to Dyor. Everyone should always make sure they rely on themselves and do their own research, if they are newbies and get stuck and/or can't understand something properly they could ask someone on HC or like yourself go directly to the source depending on the problem.

I see you went to the source with some carefully worded questions, we just didn't get anything new from the source really, a little about the recent Israel news and a swipe at social media and some calming sentiment with a reminder for people to Dyor and read the announcements from QBL and then compare QBL with other Hemp/MM/cannabis shares (more reading and research) to try and work out what an appropriate market cap or SP may be for QBL at the current stage in comparison to others in the market place.

In the response from QBL you received it stated they can't give forward sales/profit guidance due to it being a new industry which i totally understand because its the problem i have when trying to work out what this share is currently worth, then i look at the other MM shares and apart from MXC selling cosmetics or something i don't see them making any money either or having a steady sales stream to value them with either, they've all got slightly different angles going too which complicates any comparison one may make. Nothing is really clear with any of them imo, but i will say of all of them i like this one the best because of the foodHemp angles as this will create cashflow without any more legal hurdles/testing/licensing etc, however i have no idea whats its worth and currently don't hold any.

Due to experience trading and also just by looking at other speccy charts these smaller type shares without solid historical numbers can swing around a lot, newbies should understand they are not like bluechips that generally only move a few % in a day, these little shares can move 10%, 20%, 30% or more + or - in a day and because future revenue is very hazardous to predict due to it being a new industry and no contracted sales numbers available the market is trying to guess what it is worth at the current time imo. The market gets overexcited and over-pessimistic thus overpricing and underpricing any given share causing the swings, all our views and risk appetite vary and that makes the market. For example Amazon back in the day lost over 90% of its SP value before it went to the moon making many people millionaires.

QBL is not alone on the social media chatter box line, it happens to all shares when they've got something going on and interest and speculation is high, i feel these MM shares get a little extra attention because of it being a new industry, the product itself, Hemp products and MM will attract all sorts of interest from all walks of life imo. (MM is already in high demand medically and recreationally and has been for decades not to mention non-allergenic clothes nd other products. etc.

Currently the way i work it out with QBL owning 55% of MCL the current market cap for MCL is about $150 mil being approximate, Is it worth it, Is it cheap or Is it expensive, ive decided i don't know and can't work it out so i'm on the sidelines scratching me head but do think the industry has a future and could be a big one but thats only my opinion.

If your in contact with them again maybe you could ask how much/many/types of inventory they are going to produce with this initial ramp up of production with the seeds they have bought, from memory i think half were going to the oil factory and the other half to Coolum? It would be nice to know how many bottles of oil they will produce and have to sell and how much seed and other products they would have to sell, they are bound to have some idea of what they will produce from this scale up production and how long it will take to have the products ready for sale. If we can get that info we can work out an estimate on the income and sales front, i'm actually surprised they haven't told the market what and how much of which inventory they are/aim to produce with this first ramp up in production. Another question you may wish to ask is if they see a need for a capital raise to ramp up production and do this Israel deal (pills, talk of a $1 mil expenditure) etc or can they without doubt rule out a CR. I think of this because they had about $7 mil nearly 3 mths ago and $5 mil has been flagged for the Bauxite so they must be getting thin. If they are going to dig into the Bauxite money for MCL then theres probably no need for a CR. These questions should be easy for them to answer and could help us all work out a more accurate current valuation with some confidence.

Anyway, just thought 'd ramble on a bit and share a few thoughts and my reasoning for liking the company but not currently holding, i could buy back in any day depending on the news. If your convinced this is it, has a huge future and your a LT holder you shouldn't be worried about todays SP, your in it for what the SP will be in a few years time, between now and then this SP is going to do some moooving imo.

Best Wishes all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.