ION 11.1% 0.8¢ iondrive limited

Response from SM re: WGX contract, page-2

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I see NST has taken the reins of SKO as of Sunday 1st April. HBJ minerals(with whom the Cannon deal is signed) is now a fully owned subsidiary of NST. There is no doubt that both management and their company geologists have done their full due diligence on the SKO operations before any purchase agreement was announced to the market. I'm sure that the sale of SKO was already in the wings before the Cannon deal was signed. According to WGX 2017 Annual update of mineral resources and Ore reserves (released 4 sept2017) Georges Reward had only 2909oz indicated and inferred. NST have a production target of 300k Oz from its Kalgoorlie operations this year.
    From NST announcement
    "Northern Star has also initiated a full review of the existing resource and extensive exploration upside at South Kalgoorlie"
    We can only hope that Georges Reward will attract some exploration expenditure. I'm not sure how this will play out for us...... we are a real minnow now, with a very big fish in our pond. Could go either way
    Good luck to all of us

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ION (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $4.838M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.697K 212.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 237840 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2912976 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ION (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.