CVN 0.00% 20.5¢ carnarvon energy limited

response from ted

1. 325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 39
    I got an email from ted, in response to my questions about the falling share price lack of weekly updates and ken judge selling shares
    in brief his answers were as follows
    recent global financial problems has seen several large investors forced to sell down large amounts shares due to their own cash problems and as cvn is a liquid stock it was seen as an easy stock to sell out of quickly
    he said also happened to other similar stocks like oilex awe pancontinental etc
    he also said with the falling aussie dollar the price cvn is receiving for its oil hasnt changed much
    WRT lack of updates he said last 2 updates the 1st about the new upper zone discovery which is possibly extensive and at the good oil conference where stated production was close to 4000bopd and both saw the sp fall.go figure
    also said last year cvn was drilling exploration wells so results of each well were released as this was seen as material , but now we have discovered the NSE oil field and are developing it what is material is the progress of the development of the NSE field and we now only release info when we have something material to say about that development plan & our goal is to reach 15000bopd by christmas
    ted holds the view that the days of cheap oil are over and although variable prices will remain high ,and once the market stabilises we will see it move back up ,in the meantime he said little anyone can do to stop the panic selling
    WRT ken judge selling he said he will make no comments on a director selling

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $366.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 126 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 250 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CVN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.