TMX 0.00% 0.3¢ terrain minerals limited

response from tmx, page-4

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 115
    From an observer point of view, as I have been on TMX for a while only recently have bought in as I think the next 6 months poses alot of upside for TMX.

I do understand your pain, but companies do not try and change their business model and structure and rush things based on a bull-market. I know this from experience and know various individuals within both the mining industry and the oil and gas industries. I will state that progress is definitely something that should be held within the highest regards, but the effort to get a credit line in these times for a junior explorer was something that you should be pleased this company did.

Personally I think they couldve pushed forward the surveys quicker and perhaps be drilling Q4, but end of the day we should have an idea more in the next few weeks of what our targets are for TMX. Hopefully and I really do hope, that the TMX does drill within an acceptable amount of time and dont spend an excess amount of time sitting around analysing the data.

As with any junior exploration company when the ball starts rolling it needs to continue, cash is key so sitting around merely burns already something that is scarce. Hopefully KW realises this and pushes this company to the drilling stage quickly. Then we can push for a JORC compliant resource if there is something and see where we head from there.

Anyway that is my two thoughts, hopefully we will soon this company leap some bounds forward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.