GCN 0.00% 0.7¢ goconnect limited

"so even the yabbie has jumped off....and what of miranda or...

1. 5,794 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3677
    "so even the yabbie has jumped off....and what of miranda or possum...all quite here from the ones who were so positive about this stock.

Just shows you have to do your OWN research and not rely on those who seem to know more than everyone else."

Red territory, just to let you know I am still around.
    Haven't jumped ship.
    Dazzaa's comments basically hit the nail on the head why I and others haven't been posting.
    Been reading with interest the posts regarding the P1 listing. I concur with their comments. Everything I am hearing around the traps sounds pretty positive. I would suggest all being well we will see the listing within 2 months.
    Obviously Wi fi is still to be resolved.
    What do they say,"All good things come to those that wait".
    Pesce, don't read too much into Victrack saying that Metro/Netbay can get other quotes for the cable installation. If that was the case then the cables would already have been installed and Wi fi would be active.
    GCN has announced previously that the cut off date for the mongolian float would be announced in due course.
    It will be interesting to see how the stock price reacts to that news.
    Nothing more to add at this stage.
    As always, good luck to all GCN holders.

P.S By the way Red territory, if you would have read my previous posts I often suggested that everyone should INFACT do their own research.
    Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.