AVR 0.58% $19.00 anteris technologies ltd

response from WP - re 4C

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Hi Guys - sent email to WP - he responded pretty quick as he does.  I've attached his prelim response regarding the 4C - to put it bluntly and in my opinion only - some minor over-reaction by a few.  Always best to look deeper.   Everyone has their own reason for investing though so there is no right or wrong - just lots of opinions.  Hence as previous - Dyor and GLTAH

Hi Wayne
    Hope this email finds you well.
    I've collated a list of questions – cut out the crap. Most people are genuinely curious about how you intend to deliver. There are 30 questions – I don't expect you to answer them all but I'm sure most will surface by natural means or upcoming announcements.  I'll let you decide.

Regarding 4C today – was perceived as underwhelming by a lot of investors – and large holders. I believe the issue arose from one simple tweet - “Breakout Sales”... There may be a lot of questions from investors about a perceived under-delivering. This is actually the right tone - as July 2017/ July 2016 delivered a 100% increase in ADAPT sales. We did have our record ADAPT sales for the quarter in the US (in spite of the fact that we lost a month due to the hurricanes taking out 2 of our 3 biggest states in Texas and Florida which went to zero)
    Europe has been problematic and a drag on growth but we are aware of the issues and working to fix them , its all upside.

I know 3D, 4C medical, TAVR, Shaped Tissues are all potential game changers but for some, today it felt like CC isn't growing fast enough to meet your predictions and investor (over)expectations. I think this worth addressing as most investors believe in your capability to deliver – but the results seem as though CC uptake is VERY VERY slow and underwhelming.  Are there any issues with CC that we don't know about? We will meet my 2020 forecast and we will be profitable on schedule. We should not really look at quarterlies in isolation - yearlies are the best way to judge the business as there are operational issues that arise in an early stage company like ours that will always change the trajectory at times. The global commercial medical space is a game of share of voice (Feet on the ground ) which we still need more in order to compete - no question that we would have more sales if I could afford more reps - but I have to balance both sides of the equation right now. Having said that we have seen this quarter (the first where the new campaign is out there) we have been getting sales in accounts where we didnt have them before and our clinical superiority story is resonating - share of voice and saturation does take time - but we are now definitely getting traction now.

As always – your feedback sincerely appreciated.
    Myself - I'm still comfortable and recognise that building a solid foundation is key.  I believe 3D will be the catalyst for a SP rise.  Until then - its patience and survival. Salvation is closer than it appears, its obviously frustrating that we can deliver 110% growth in profit, 58% growth in revenues, and 25% decrease in costs at our FY and get zero lift in the SP, then deliver 2 separate TAVR patents and and funding package that does not dilute shareholders and a solid quarterly result and get smashed in the market. It does impact the motivation of the team who have been focused on the share price and shareholder returns via me as they are doing long hours and a great job with great progress. To see the SP take a hit was tough on them.
    Cheers and thanks and safe travels Thanks - looking forward to the AGM !
    David

So there you have it - i'm not going to extrapolate or hypothesize or diagnose a response - my job in this case is just to share and let you make your own minds up.  My sentiment below though hasn't changed.
    Cheers
    David

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.00
Change
0.110(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $365.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.01 $19.11 $18.59 $97.55K 5.216K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43 $19.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.