AVR 0.11% $18.62 anteris technologies ltd

response from WP - re 4C, page-61

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Morgans used to ramp AHZ uncontrollably and without data under previous leadership. They were 100% wrong during the ramp phase which fooled so many investors.

Morgans ramped RAP right up and till the point they failed - telling clients to sell AHZ and buy RAP. I spoke to individuals who hold AHZ who were told this by Morgans.

When WP didn't give them the cap raising last year, which saved AHZ, Morgans, almost like boolean maths, changed their sentiment from strong buy to strong sell, yet the tide had turned the other way!

There strong buy appeared purely based on put money in our pocket and we will put money in yours philosophy. WP not interested! I'm not interested either! I'm sure you are a big enough boy to understand!

And I'm sure WP and Morgans have a mutual loathing. As a professional - I'm not sure he actually cares. What I do know from the conversations I've been lucky enough to have with him, is that he actually cares about the long term share holders best interests.

Its not WP's just to get brokers on his side. its 100% his job to run AHZ for future sustainability for people like me - its not even 1% to ramp it so short term traders can pump and dump it. if you want that - play some where else.

Again - if you were a holder, you might have researched further.

So yes - its a big boys game the market for MEN with patience and stamina - and yes there are snakes and nefarious treacherous scum everywhere willing to sell others out for a quick buck. Not going to say any more on the topic.

As usual, DYOR and GLTAH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.62
Change
0.020(0.11%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.62 $18.62 $18.62 $8.845K 475

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2182 $18.62

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.75 100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.