AIM 0.00% 39.5¢ ai-media technologies limited

response given to enquiry

1. 1,592 Posts.
    Morning Troops,

I was kindly give a reponse, to my email, thought i would share.

Regards

I understand that you contacted AIM Resources recently for information about our recent announcement. I’m very sorry we could not respond sooner.

We are currently in Burkina Faso for site inspections and meetings with contractors about the care and maintenance of Perkoa. Additionally we are meeting with government officials and community representatives about progressing our exploration work. In South Africa / Johannesburg we are also meeting with BHPB Billiton regarding the Mumbwa project.

Regarding the recent announcement, as I'm sure you will understand there is very little we can say about the detail. These are serious matters involving alleged breaches of corporations law and given that proceedings are before the courts, we cannot comment further at this stage.

We are very aware of the need to take action to turn the company around. Early next week we will announce the details of a shareholder information session to be held in Sydney in the very near future where we will explain our strategies and plans for the company. For those who cannot attend, the communications package will be posted on our web site.

In the mean time however, we would be pleased to answer questions you may have when we return to the Sydney office on Monday 28th July. Please feel free to call to speak with us then.

Kind regards

Scott Lowe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AIM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
39.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $82.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 38.5¢ $24.68K 62.72K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35851 38.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
39.5¢ 14255 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AIM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.