AVR 0.00% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

Response received from Wayne on LinkedIn, page-65

1. 30,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1835
    Firstly nobody, no serious company director talks a company down. It simply doesn't happen.

Secondly we all know this is a speculative stock. Pretending otherwise is just ridiculous.

Thirdly, my experience is that in a surge of blood to the brain people always want to hunt down the wrong guy.

The truly big decisions were made a long time ago. Since then WP and team have been playing catch-up and attempting to redirect the course.

Of course it's a gamble. They gambled on a much more significant take-up of the patches and that didn't happen.

Extreme conservatism and resistance to change in the medical profession are surely an inevitable feature and it's easy to underestimate these when you're intelligent and forward thinking. Which IMO WP and the Chairman are.

But people find it much easier to level criticism without really appreciating the situation overall, and that deals are in fact, being done. 

Naturally I'm not happy about everything that has happened, but I do try to be reasonable and rational about it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.