AVR 8.35% $9.99 anteris technologies ltd

I'm not talking in absolutes. Yes, suspensions are necessary...

1. 238 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 106

I'm not talking in absolutes. Yes, suspensions are necessary from time to time, but ridiculously long suspensions are flouting the rules, in my opinion. And every company is prey to gossip and innuendo - that's the 'voting machine' part of the market that sets short-term prices. 

The company has explained precious little in their very, very limited communication. WP's Twitter replies explain even less (it was a LinkedIn PM though, wasn't it? He's gone full ghost on Twitter since July 10).

I'm agitating because I do believe what they're doing lacks legitimacy. I do believe that you can't just stay in suspension indefinitely while you wait for good news to come or bad news to blow over or deals to be done or partners to be found or whatever this turns out to be. You're sitting on people's money. You can't just clam up with no explanation and expect everyone to be cool with that.

I get what you're saying, really I do. Look at all facts, consider all sides, don't stir the pot when you've got no real idea what's in it. And you're right, of course. Doesn't stop me from being angry and having an opinion though.

Last edited by Bent_Brent: 31/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$9.99
Change
-0.910(8.35%)
Mkt cap ! $211.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.50 $10.79 $9.30 $1.477M 149.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $9.70

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$9.99 1999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.