VCR ventracor limited

My impression was that Abiomed is not "making a bid" *however*...

1. 177 Posts.
    My impression was that Abiomed is not "making a bid" *however* they may be looking at a strategic partnership to carry VCR through to profitability.

VCR has said they are not only looking at takeovers, they are also looking at strategic partnerships.

Given their past efforts to keep the company Australian, my guess is that they will favour a strategic partnership rather than a takeover, as long as the terms are acceptable.

It is interesting that 'several' parties were mentioned. I hope this indicates good competition for a stake in VCR's future.

I don't know anything beyond what has been released to the public, so this is just my interpretation of events so far.

I just hope we have a good outcome for us shareholders. Even though a partnership would result in dilution of value my *hope* is that once VCR's future is guaranteed through to profitability that the share price will finally appreciate to fair valuation/capitalisation for the company (i.e somewhere around 50 - 80 cents) so that even with the dilution, shareholders will be better off than presently.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.