SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: Response to ASX Accounts Query, page-48

1. 5,492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1239
    I never said that he said we were in strife it’s how he was speaking that lead me to the conclusion that we were in strife and nothing I’m posting is misleading if you go back and listen to what you have you ,
    will know why I pulled out the money because
    Yes a large part of that was because he mentioned that they were talking about a $10 million capital raise.
    That alone should of told you that they were in strife and money was definitely not coming in because he could see in the registry specially the night before how much money was in fact in the SAS account or how much was actually taken up.

I don’t have the recording any more but I’m sure you can go back and listen to it because when I listen to it over and over again that time it was very very very concerning and it turned out that I was correct because we are in strife are we not.

Also you are correct I said why am I going to leave it in at 3 cents when in fact I knew they were gonna do another capital raise and it was gonna be a much lower price specially when I have supported them all this time.

i’m definitely not being misleading I’m actually being true to myself ,
    and I don’t believe you are being misleading either but I definitely think you are still blinded big time.
    Meir Brett all lies to us you me harry end of story.
    That prick of a person Brett told Harry that he has not sold a single share and in fact he sold 14.7 million shares what a dog of a person.

Now I’m happy that you’re putting money in and I hope everybody else puts money in because it helps my chances but in no way shape or form I’ll be putting one sent any more into sky and space global
    Maybe just maybe when it gets to 0.002 and then I could sell it for 0.005 because if it ever opens it will never get past that for a very long time and you will not see three cents for maybe 3 Years.
    Good luck I hope it works out for you because if it does that means it worked out for me too but reality is it’s game over the way it looks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.