VYS 9.20% 47.5¢ vysarn limited

response to asx ann out, page-6

1. 1,149 Posts.
    I am glad ASX finally deal with complaints in a some 3rd world stock exchange rules as stricter than our ASX...

Yer right they think 5 days from last transaction day- Mmmm... meaning you can sell a month ago then every day then tell ASX when you finally done- Lol. How stupid do they think ASX is... everyone has a reason to watch Director trades closely IMO- although I am LT bullish. No doubt that certain Directors are opportunistic- lets face it- it would be hard no to be.

I commend the Directors who did not give into temptation and go for a cool Million profit by buying on market several weeks ago- like you know who.

Sort of sounds like the company blames the Director but trying to cover his butt... He after his few mil before retirement IMO.

www.theinsidetrader.com.au is a good source of insider trades, yet a day behind. Set SMS alerts through your broker, if you not a daytrader IMO.

No issue with convert of Oppies- yet overall holdings down to pocket so cash.

Coy must know this Director is only reason the SP did not take off to $2 in the last few days... IMO. Yet he could be playing games to load up more- who knows I cannot get a direct answer naturally.

Be annoyed Ben and other insiders...

Cheers Jay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.5¢
Change
0.040(9.20%)
Mkt cap ! $200.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 48.0¢ 44.5¢ $540.3K 1.158M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4000 47.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.5¢ 2899 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.