DMN 0.00% 0.1¢ datamotion asia pacific limited

I am surprised there has been no further communication from the...

1. 28 Posts.
    I am surprised there has been no further communication from the company. A notice saying where they are shifting their focus, or a synopsis of the company without the REE project would give shareholders some information about how to view their holding. I would have thought it would be in the best interests of the company to try and give shareholders and the broader market some confidence in the company.

Since the announcement of the empty hole, a lot of shares have been traded at 0.001. Many of these, I'm guessing, have been sold at a loss. If the company now puts out an announcement that makes the shares more worthless (untradable at any price), those shareholders that have sold at 0.001 will still be happy they sold even if at a loss.

If the company puts out an announcement which gives the market confidence that better times could well be ahead, those who have bought at 0.001 will be very happy.

I know they sent samples to the lab, but I don't think that is because they think they may have found other treasure. My feeling is that they can see there is nothing valuable in their hole, but have to have that opinion formalised by the lab.

DMN does have the two gold projects and those of us not panic selling as yet have pinned our hopes on them. Some reassurance from the company that they are proceeding and there is a plan in place etc would be nice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.