ORP 0.00% 6.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

Excellent observations Thompsjz69!Interesting how 2 speeding...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Excellent observations Thompsjz69!

Interesting how 2 speeding fines within 4 weeks can elicit 2 completely different responses!

And they really did pre-empt today's ASX reponse with an extract from their annual report a couple of weeks ago:-

'Further information on likely developments in the operations of the consolidated entity and the expected results of the operations have not been included in this report because the directors believe it would be likely to result in unreasonable prejudice to the consolidated entity'.

I personally believe that both Kroombit and Laos are in play here, and speculate that ARE may be interested in dealing with the Chinese, and for 2 reasons :-

1. The Chinese have a footing in Laos when they bought out OZL's Seppon gold/copper mine during the GFC a couple of years ago.

2. The Chinese have a footing in QLD near Kroombit when they bought out OZL's Century zinc mine, again, during the GFC a couple of years ago.

Again, anything is possible!

So from their response today, I just get the impression that something other than Torrens and Alford is brewing!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.