AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Ann: Response to Aware Query, page-61

1. 1,369 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    I'll spoil the party for everyone else.

Ignoring the fact that that the share price is completely irrelevant (is doubling the market value, to $215, valuing the company fairly should be the question), have you actually bothered to read any announcement in the last 6 weeks?

As I agree it is a interesting topic to discuss, as has been done thoroughly in each thread for every announcement in the last 6 weeks. But for a quick snapshot for you, in the last 6 weeks AVZ has:
    - Signed a MOU for a power station they'll control to provide power for the site
    - Signed MOU with the government for AVZ to help create a special economic zone for Manono
    - Completed a $14mil placement with a large investor (pending FIRB completion in this month), which will include an MOU off-take agreement
    - Completed 2nd phase metallurgical work (vital to mining)
    - Cape Town presentation
    - Roskill Presentation
    - Offered large investors to spend time with them
    - Building of accommodation for mine
    - Continued to confirm DFS release next month

Interest is stemming from the fact that in the next 6 weeks, investors will either have confirmation of a very lucrative mining operation, that will next huge profits. Or that conditions aren't favourable to mine currently. With all the news coming out, people are picking up on the idea that it's going to be the former rather than the latter.

But if you're not too sure if any of those things could suggest an increase in value for the company, check out each of the dozen threads that cover each announcement extensively.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.