response to comments on mil, page-3

1. 4,327 Posts.
    re: confused Yes winnetwo

The news has been good and positive from MIL. The problem is that this has been a common occurence for several years. I think shareholders are tiring (myself included) of the potential and promise of MIL and the delays.

Once again we see delays. The recent chairmans report stated that a site would be chosen by the end of September. Nearly two weeks into October they say they have it down to 3 sites in the Middle East, and that they should have the chosen site within several months.

Based on the fact that MIL is sitting on its lows, and that it has announced positive news, I decided to get out shortly after the initial announcement based on my thoughts that the share price was potentially heading south.

As it stands my decision has been a sound one...for now.

Several months is a long time, and lets face it, the market hasnt acted in the way I thought it might towards the MIL announcements.

There is plenty of time to watch, get set now, or merely wait for a clearer picture.

I am concerned about the inevitable share dilution....interestingly, the recent corporate file interview in my opinion saw this question deflected by MIL.

Just my thoughts for what they are worth. I do think this company has real potential, but so do many others out there offering a little more tangibility.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.