AKP 0.00% $6.20 audio pixels holdings limited

Response to Klasco video

1. 50 Posts.
    Hi everyone,

I was a bit concerned with the video by Mick Klasco just like everyone else because his tone was rather pessimistic.

I emailed Ian Dennis for comment and he kindly forwarded my query to Danny Lewin who replied to Ian Dennis:

“One needs to be aware of the sequence of events.
    The aforementioned video is of Mike’s presentation given at ALMA’s 2015 annual ("winter”) symposium which was held adjacent to the CES show in Las Vegas on the 3rd and 4th of January 2015 (ALMA = Association of Loudspeaker Manufacturers & Acoustics International).  The primary theme of this particular symposium was focused on technologies associated with digitally driving loudspeakers.

Mike Klasco who is very active in ALMA and throughout the loudspeaker community, suggested to the steering committee that they should invite Audio Pixels to lecture at this Symposium, as in his opinion we are the only truly relevant company/technology trying to produce digital speakers. Mike reached out to us in September 2014 to invite us to attend and lecture and this symposium. After some contemplation we decided not to attend the symposium, as we were focused on completing Phase III objectives and we felt it was a bit premature.
    A few days later Mike requested permission to include a “glimpse” of Audio Pixels technologies in a presentation he intended to give at the symposium. We consented to allow him to do because:

1. We felt that there was more than enough information available in the public domain that he could have used without our permission.
    2. We were interested in attracting Mike to support our efforts given his knowledge, position and influence throughout the industry.
    Mike requested and we provided a small amount of graphics and information for his presentation – but we had NO input whatsoever into what (if anything) he was going to present. Whatever Mike presented at ALMA in terms of progress and timelines did NOT come from us, and were without the benefit of any particular firsthand knowledge or insight.

A few months after giving his presentation (March 2015) Mike informed us that he intended to visit Israel. We decided to use this opportunity to invite Mike to visit our labs, poke around and assess our technology / technological progress. His visit was conducted under strict confidentiality agreements. When Mike concluded his visit we asked him if he would agree to write a summary opinion on what he heard and saw. He agreed to do so and we then asked him for permission to include a shorten version of his summary in the announcement, which he also agreed to do.
    Mike’s quote in the announcement speaks for volumes for the fact that Mike has altered his early opinions on the status and progress of the technology!
    This was done irrespective of Mike’s ALMA presentation as we have yet to see the presentation - the only input we got was from Mike who told us that his presentation was very well received by “jammed packed – standing room only” audience and that there was a LOT of follow up interest.”
    We are proposing to hold our AGM in Sydney on Thursday 28 May 2015 at 9.30 am at the Westin Hotel. Following the completion of the formal meeting business, we propose to have a question and answer session with Danny Cohen and Yuval Cohen on the line. They can answer any technical questions and can adapt their responses to the technical level of the audience.

I can enjoy my long weekend now!!

I hope you all do too!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.