AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

response to phil

1. 4,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    phil wrote: The following expenditure is drawn off the last Quarterly and is close to half a million dollars for three months. I am not sure but I was under the impression that some if not all of these payments are for connected entities? Anyway others will no doubt know better as to why we have such related arrangements. No big deal I guess, but I always find it odd that directors are able supply services so much better than the free market, the goodness of the human heart I guess.

Phil

Mate, you have no idea of the depth and breadth of all these related party payments until you join up all the dots across all the entities in this "stable" of companies.... AVB CRJ LIN OVR SBL VOR AVY HAR...... It is quite an eye opener I can assure you!!!

Out of curiosity, if you are at all interested I can email you some data extracted from amongst all the Annual Reports of the companies concerned.

Everything has always been fully disclosed, so compliance boxes are all ticked, and there can be absolutely no complaints from anyone.....but it is quite illuminating, once you start adding up all the $$ amounts involved.

Coop

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.