ADY 9.09% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

response to q

1. 66 Posts.
    not my question but a question nevertheless.

Dear Phil

Sorry to bother you but I was wondering if you could clarify your recent announcement. Please advise:

(a) When you state that the production boreholes have the properties to yield four times....etc - does this mean that production can be easily increased should demand warrant it

(b) Does your trebling of the size of the ponds effect the timeline for full production

(c) What type of further mineral resources is the company considering acquisition of

(d) What by-products from lithium and magnesium hydroxide production are you referring to

Thank you for reading the above and I look forward to whatever response you are able to give noting how busy you are and your obligations to the market. I have quite a significant shareholding and appreciate the hard work you and the board are putting in to create a world class iron ore company and chemical company Cheers Brendan
    Response From Phillip
    Hi

a: yes thats what its says, we can produce enough brine with the existing infrastructure to produce 68,000 tonne of lithium product.

b: yes - because we have everything going as planned - we can put another 12 ponds in which brings us slightly closer, but remember we are doing 470 ponds so another 12 is not a lot.

c: I'll tell you once we have a JORC on it and it looks commercial - we are exploring not acquiring this time - we have the best exploration geologist in the Americas working for us.

d: We have mountains of magnesium oxide and sodium cloride and access to phosphates. There are many valuable coumpounds we can produce from these "building blocks" which cost us nothing as they are by-products.

regards

Phil Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $8.509K 772.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 763378 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 492990 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.