CDS comdek limited.

Kakoii, easy tiger - just having a laugh and keeping it light....

1. 223 Posts.
    Kakoii, easy tiger - just having a laugh and keeping it light. Feel free to say "Kiss my ring". I'm sleeping fine - I'm diving the red sea at the moment and I live in Europe. Its a hassle to wait around till Perth time to call the co. Normally I'd do it if I was at home but I have to dive the Thistlegorn in 9 hours mate.

Robmillion, I think its perfectly appropriate to discuss my concerns in a forum such as this - the holders deserve answers from the co and the more people that ask the HARD questions the better. I've got a post form a punter telling me how great it is to see a response with conviction from a director. I want one that addresses the HARD questions.

I'm not a communist, I'm all for directors rewarding themselves but cutting shareholders out of rights in a placement and giving themselves undervalued options even at 1/10th rates is taking the pi$$.

Also, this re-hash presentation is a bit on the nose. The market nows about Comdek. Hogans had a buy on them a while back, the Australian had a write up, the same presentation was given to AMP. What the market doesn't now about Comdek is whether it has a resource and the full geo data that has been recieved for that resource.

I just hope that the market is given what it doesn't know before the placement occurs. If holders have to wait longer for this info so sophisticated investors can get in at a bargain, then I certainly will be calling the company.

Good day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.