response to the bears., page-23

1. 18,788 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Yes Rebel I agree at the moment it is far easier to make great capital gains on shares (if you choose right).

As I have stated I don't believe property is going anywhere fast over the short term, but at the same token there are still opportunities out there to be taken advantage of even now. As long as your focus is not on quick capital gains then real estate can still be a good investment. Certainly for the next 10 years it will be a much slower way to accumulate wealth, but it is still only PART of your investment profile. Furthermore with property I tend to buy one, consolidate a little bit (get it running right) then I can move onto the next one - but again that can take time. Thus in 10 years I will own significantly more real estate, and I won't have to worry about when to jump in before the next boom.

I simply state things as I see them especially against ridiculous and dated statements like houses must be priced according to 1 wage when in the modern household there are generally 2 wages these days.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.