LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

response - vic minister for energy & resources, page-2

1. 11,084 Posts.
    bluesdoul,

Interesting email from O'Brien, but looks like definitely no fraccing fraccing by beach/Lakes for whatever time it takes for this "National Harmonised Framework for coal seam gas regulation " to be completed.

.... although Martin Ferguson's Office told me they have no say in whether O'Brien has the Moratorium or not.

"In June 2012 Victoria signed a National Partnership Agreement with the Commonwealth on coal seam gas and large coal mining development. "

As far as I know, Lakes not a coal seam company and Wombat field not coal seams.

"At the time of the Government's announcement no approvals were operating for the conduct of hydraulic fracturing anywhere in Victoria, nor had any application been received by the regulator for any such approval."

What about Lakes previous fraccing of Wombat and Beach's supposed awaiting approvals for re-fraccing Wombat ??

Something's amiss here, IMO, especially that Beach having sent good info relating to CSG and fraccing, etc to O'Brien after the Moratorium announced.

RAVI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.