ADY 0.00% 1.2¢ admiralty resources nl.

As a small time holder I rely on all the "reams and reams of...

1. 269 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    As a small time holder I rely on all the "reams and reams of posts" on ADY to keep track of what is hapenning, and to gauge the opinions of other holders who appear to know what they are talking about. I have found your contributions very helpful. having tracked the stock on HC every day for the last 4 months I am teetering on the edge of bailing out with a loss. Not only have I lost confidence in ADY but the stock market in general as I am a relative newcomer with not much spare cash, and I have been burnt by other stocks too. Nevertheless I will probably hold my relatively small parcel of ADY (bought at .28) as I still anticipate some medium to long term gains.

Re moonta_747 post - I think it is admirable that PT can find time to respond to shareholders emails, and their concerns. He obviously values that opportunity to explain what is going on. Just my two bobs worth and my first post on this forum.

To chachi and others that retain some optimism for this stock I value your contributions as a newby etc, so good on ya.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $87 7.848K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 805438 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 490461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.