CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

responses to emails, page-10

1. 328 Posts.
    Just called in to see how the PIE thread is going. Not much has changed. Gold and Gas still slugging it out like the "Thrilla in Manila"... two prize fighters that are going to end up so punch drunk, in the end, no one wins...

Dilution of shares, the "it will be big $$$ in 6 weeks time" and dreams of rags to riches all in this Bold and Beautiful saga... sigh... a short term traders dream when and if the news starts flowing...

Still holding a few but not for the reasons most are. One very large shareholder is the only reason why I am keeping the stock now. These guys are no fools and are right more so then wrong.

Won't make a million on it, but if it triple bangs, will pay me a years wage.

Only bet what you can afford as this is a bet... not a sure thing as others would make you want to believe (for whatever personal reasons, I don't give a shit as I am a trader)...

What was it a few months ago being said about the ST Daytraders talking it up about PIE? Most I know got out at 00.026 or above, moved the cash to another area and are ready to trade this on a moments notice.

I fell in love with one gas stock and I am still holding it 10 years later. Yes, it has 8 banged for me, but at one stage it had 30 banged for me...

Learn by your mistakes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.