CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

responses to emails, page-2

1. 2,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hi Petunia,
    I received an email back from Mr Thodey's office saying that they have forwarded my queries to their "commercial area" and that they will "make contact with me directly".

As for the questions I asked they are as follows, but I don't need anyone telling me how much of a fool I am for expecting answers to some of the questions, IMO you can always get something out of the way a question is answered even if the question itself is sidestepped...

Since my last email telstra has deemed the market assessment of the hotspot web phones as successful, I just have a few questions relating to the possible uses for the web phones if a ?rollout is the outcome of the successful market assessment.
    ?
    1a. Would the web phones be replacing the older pay phones that telstra currently have in circulation. Or would the web phones be part of a new business?
    ?
    1b.Would the web phones come under the universal service obligation that I refered to in my original email?
    ?
    2. Is there cloud computing advantages of having a network of the hotspot web phones?
    ?
    3. I see pie networks is currently developing a new addition to the web phone range with a new smaller web phone called the web phone "mini", was this at the request or recommendation of telstra?
    Is this something telstra might utilize in less populated low density areas?
    ?
    4. Was digital advertising on the webphones part of the market assessment?
    ?
    5. Is there a current time frame in which telstra are looking at in regards to any possible rollout date/s?

The other emails I sent out were targeting certain companies in kuala lumpur and china.
    I think you would be able to have an educated guess as to the questions I would have asked but basically just sniffing around for any info on the success of their new venture...
    I'm not overly confident in receiving a reply on these ones...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.