RAC 1.20% $1.68 race oncology ltd

Responsibilities of the team, page-80

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1302
    There is not much to speculate on RAC other than todays discussions, and funnily enough there were about four different opinions. All valid in my opinion. JDP share yesterday was great.

Dr T can't answer everything so all that can be done is for us to speculate... He doesn't need to join in or be frustrated at all. When the time comes that we can get told what they would already know, we will know. Until then we speculate.

I think everyone that holds believes it's undervalued. And I dont think anyone on here at the moment has any hidden agendas. We all want it to go up, and all hope it helps people in need.

RAC is not suited to trading so I don't think there are any posts with self serving agendas and i don't think anyone has posted a negative comment for a long time so unlikely games are being attempted.

I've always read your posts over the years Rhino so I know you've been on the same shares as me. There has been a fair few times I've got frustrated reading the same old stuff rehashed and so I just ignored it. I'd suggest you do the same if it annoys you.

Even though small in comparison to ppl who have disclosed their holdings on here, I hold a fair amount for myself so will most likely still regularly read and contribute.

GLTA, IMO, DYOR, etc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.68
Change
0.020(1.20%)
Mkt cap ! $286.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.68 $1.68 $1.61 $177.8K 108.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1100 $1.64

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.68 4999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.