RAC 1.34% $1.84 race oncology ltd

Responsibilities of the team, page-94

1. 5,099 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3093
    I don’t think there would be this sort of dilution - 50 million shares. No . Way too high .

Even if there were, fully diluted - my guesstimate , is it could only be by issuing of options , still, eg. to key stakeholders .
    Who will hold them, or Hold the shares .
    The management team , these men are the people doing the seriously , intense and high experience required work here with Bisantrene of course . They are not going to risk all their work or have it taken too cheaply.

Key management notably : Hold onto their - Options / or the Shares .
    To protect their investment, not for selfish reasons as in to hold and not sell into the market , accumulation - but seriously because they are key stakeholders and this management , they are Serious. Final market capitalisation is what matters and theirs and everyones share of this .
    * They protect all shareholders and the shareprice - which is market cap. also .
    Issuing more shares - dilutes this .

And - more importantly :
    These men , knew and calculated from the outset that they could Hold their positions , through all the journey and whatever work will be done .

This was very important- to them , to maximise and insure their own work and return on sweat to be worth it beyond the worthwhile task of bringing back Bisantrene or other worthy drugs , but for their own reputation and the personal huge work and investment, that this is worthwhile and has integrity , important to do .
    With all the compromises and sacrifices required from their own lives - they are backing themselves and have everyone’s backs including their own !

By rigidly holding out as much as possible against dilution they also earn more value for their work and the company in the end . For sure .
    And NO Lowball manipulation or loss of control as time goes by .
    I am very grateful to them .

The management teams Holding alone is above the key 35-40 % level - prevents suppression and pressure on the shareprice.

In short -
    Mainly I have huge , serious, respect for and am in awe of , this management team; and am very keen for this drug prospect to be brought into the clinics and market and available for a broad number of very dire and acute cancers , hopefully including breast & ovarian cancers.

I am thankful for the calibre and very high qualifications and expertise of this management team .
    And for their capacity to do this - bring back Bisantrene.
    Last edited by Aqua65: 14/02/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.84
Change
-0.025(1.34%)
Mkt cap ! $313.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.89 $1.91 $1.81 $257.6K 138.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 26825 $1.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.90 759 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RAC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.