Jocamthere are lot of investors holding exceptional profits from...

1. 3,800 Posts.
    Jocam

there are lot of investors holding exceptional profits from the drilling results lately. many many stocks up 2,3,4 times on the basis of good results. I think if you have been holding these stocks into drilling lately you wouldnt have dont too bad at all. this market and the latest crop of drilling results has definitely been kind to anyone entering the oilspec world. It is quite possible that the high oil price and high success rate (from latest exploration technology?) could swing the balance
    to getting good trading results from holding these stocks for the result.

If you take 40 oil stocks and compare their price today to that of a year ago most would be sigificantly higher. Isnt that testimony that the holding approach has been working lately? Long term perhaps it is another issue.....

with respect to posters, I draw from this forum the little snippets of information that may help the way I trade. The names you mention are long termers yes, but the ones not mentioned as well as the latest crop of posters are just as likely to tell me something that I wasnt aware of. The power of this forum is the information from the group.

cheers
    acturtle

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.