Rest assured., page-3

1. 24,705 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    citizenx
    Participant

Consider Biden, Trump, Obama and Bush alone-
    Twenty four years of Presidents, 12 years Republicans / 12 years Democrats.

Every single one of these Presidents have proven themselves to be- liars, killers, murderers, thieves and torturers. A few are rapist pedophiles. This is American leadership, this is America.

“Do they have replacements lined up? We haven’t seen any.”

The next President will also be a liar, thief, murderer and continue the torture program along with tyrannical behavior.

“I’d rather not think of that.”

Why are Americans so psychologically damaged and physically incapable of changing direction ?
    Easy answer- complete and total denial.

Obesity, addiction, anxiety, depression, self mutilation, passive aggressive or openly hostile.
    A Nation in total denial of its leaders actions is a Nation of broken psychologically spiritually impaired humans.

“I’m going to have a beer outside on a terrace while I still can.”

At least you are actively resisting with true civil disobedience discourse.

The majority of Americans I experience just pop another pill, another drink, another therapist, tv show, another lie and day in total distraction and denial.

We saw this during covid, now Ukr and Gaza.

America is in serious need of an intervention. It’s not coming from our political ‘leaders’, philanthropists or ourselves.

The US is Losing

Yes, losing. The US is also totally lost in denial and soon to be a total self induced write off.
    Truth and acceptance of who we really are, what we are actually doing, how and why would be a good place to start.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.