ATC 1.96% 5.2¢ altech batteries ltd

rest in peace, page-18

1. 8,034 Posts.
    My target is still 5 cents....

This company is full of con men..........

Why did the founding share holders dump all their stock a few months back?

The answer is because it is a very large scam/milking machine.

Anybody holding this stock needs their head examined.

Go and compare the hyped up announcements with other failed companies that claimed the same.

They still think they are in the Tech boom when a "Glossy" announcement drives up the shareprice.

They will do all they can by trying to talk up this pig of a company so that the directors can get their shares out onto the market at higher prices.

When the founding holders started dumping this companies stock it was signalling the beginning of the end..

WAKE UP AUSTRALIA !!!! THE GUY'S WHO STARTED THIS HAVE SOLD MOST OF THEIR STOCK!!!!!!!!!

The guy's who started this have NO FAITH in the company or directors.

IF it was such a good thing then why have they SOLD most of their holdings?

I wish people would stop ramping this company, the directors are out to burn you..

I was told directly by John Palermo and Peter Pappas to buy this stock, look what happened?? Burned Burned Burned.

Pappas had the cheek to email me telling me not to sell as the market did not understand their announcements.

These guys are in my opinion have criminal intent.

(I am itching for one of these deceptive mongrels to take some legal action against me in an attempt to stem the truth)

Bring it on........ I have transcripts, phone call logs and emails to prove it.

These people are NOT FIT to have any relationship with a publicly listed entity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(1.96%)
Mkt cap ! $87.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $22.70K 449.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 503585 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 139999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.