ATC 2.80% 5.2¢ altech batteries ltd

re: atc looking good re announcement Dear Grant 62 nwhat will...

1. 94 Posts.
    re: atc looking good re announcement Dear Grant 62 nwhat will you do if for some strang reason ATC DOES achieve what it set out to do and reach those estimates.
    Will it mean that we no longer get to read those long and detailed memos. I will miss them but I am sure that I will miss them as the future for this company looks extremely exciting.
    Dont quite understand you query about eastern seaboard office. I think this is imperative for this stock to surge forward. Not many people know what they ACTUALLY dooing, so a well informen company employed or representative would only strenghthen them confidence and share price.
    I believe that the most important thing is to bed FNT down tighten the spending improve the engineering and add what ever switches needed to carry more traffic and go for hell and leather in cranking that traffic up.
    From the announcements they must be very very very very very very very very close, otherwise WHY make such announcements.
    I believe just like the DOW JONES this stock has bottomed and the rest is all up. I believe that December will be a turning point for both traffic carried and profitabilty. The say that they should be Ebitta positive for all of the month.
    Grant as for your tongue and cheek remark about being EBITTA positive for one day, I would of thought that was a great comment as it indicated much to the dismay and astonishment of yourself that this comapny is achieveing milestones and in their short existance that they reach their high goals.
    I believe that great things are occuring and will re-rate this comany very soon.
    AGAIN these are only my opinions and I do hold and will accumulate more at these bargin basement prices
    Please all have a great weekend and does anyone know the outcome of today AGM
    Viva ATC and GOD two miracle makers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.