PEN 4.76% 10.0¢ peninsula energy limited

rest now eh, page-33

1. 461 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Sircorp

Share market is not only about math or to some extent logic. At the end of the day it is also, based on sentiment and perception too.

I have experienced profit taking on stocks, but this time round, it was very hot yesterday and pre-open, and suddenly turn blizzard cold very quickly, early in the morning, i.e. as if, there is some realisation out there somewhere, it could be day traders or whoever has suddenly changed their mind about the right price of PEN as at today. God knows what day traders think, possibly they come to realisation that that sort of price can wait for PEN at a later date, as PEN management is actually submitting a well prepared application to mine i.e. not getting it approved today. i.e. even the best submission is nothing until it is signed sealed and delivered.

Just pondering and trying to understand the reason behind today's turnaround, with the obvious/common reason as said by one poster, profit taking, but maybe it is more than that!

But as you said, the fundamentals are right, it is just matter of time the SP will find its appropriate mark.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
-0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $318.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $343.9K 3.411M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
82 9087780 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 3667814 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.