KCN 1.87% $1.31 kingsgate consolidated limited.

And BrassTacks1 is Michael. Who's Bradoing? Looks like all the...

1. 7,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    And BrassTacks1 is Michael. Who's Bradoing? Looks like all the Metal Tiger Board are here trying to hoodwink us into voting for loss of control. Here little kiddy, says the strange man in the car, I've got lollies and I can drive you home. We know how that ends.

But why bother. The number of shareholders that would be hoodwinked would be very small. I don't think I've seen one shareholder who only holds Kingsgate shares supporting the Board Spill. I've seen plenty opposing the Board spill.

The institutions wouldn't care what is said in these forums. They have far greater access to intelligence than we have.

So, it seems a lot of effort from Powerinnumbers, BrassTacks, Bradoing, etc for no payback. Maybe I'm underestimating people's ability to see what can happen. The grass is greener on the other side of the fence. Pity it's covering quicksand.

I'm looking forward to the insurance claim against Zurich in the NSW Supreme Court in Jun/Jul this year. A favourable ruling opens up so much that we will make a lot of money. But not if Metal Tiger is allowed to stop the Zurich claim and the TAFTA claim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.31
Change
-0.025(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $337.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.33 $1.35 $1.28 $560.5K 430.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.31 5989 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.