PDN 1.63% $12.65 paladin energy ltd

Tony75 you seem like you've done a bit of reading 10 years ago...

1. 745 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 294
    Tony75 you seem like you've done a bit of reading 10 years ago and are holding onto an outdated old thesis surrounding uranium. So many things you said are wrong. I'll address 2 main things:

1. "It's hard to hold for speculators"

Sprott store their purchased Uranium at a Cameco facility and a few other pre-existing storage facilities. No Uranium gets moved. Its numbers on some paper or a computer screen that change. Uranium insider covered this recently, you must have missed it.

2. "Sprott aren't buying because anything has changed in the sector, they're just pushing the price up for a punt"

This just shows you aren't up to date. Mothballed tier 1 mines, decreased production from covid, fundamental supply shortage this year of 30m lb iirc, said shortage expected to grow massively as more reactors come online, japanese restarts looking likely, friendlier sentiment towards nuclear power in current banned nations, China and India building dozens of new reactors over the next decade. Insiders such as JB talked about the difficulties of "coming online" Emerging producers can have all sorts of technical difficulties as can existing producers just ask PEN. Its not like a gold or copper mine where you can just turn supply on. Nuclear power will also likely play a large role in powering the 3rd world. US building strategic stockpile of uranium. But no, nothing has changed at all what.png

3. "I've been invested in uranium for well over a decade and believe that nuclear eneregy is an essential part of energy production in the future. I do understand the market but I don't see the fundamentals in play now".

Now the last part of this statement i agree with. You definitely don't see the fundamentals in play now. Infact not much of anything you said was correct and i did read it with an open mind. Actually it was nearly all wrong.

Poorly researched hit piece at best. D-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$12.65
Change
-0.210(1.63%)
Mkt cap ! $3.782B
Open High Low Value Volume
$12.60 $12.80 $12.56 $23.49M 1.849M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4500 $12.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$12.66 3571 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.