PDN 1.00% $13.07 paladin energy ltd

I think sprott has far bigger impact than you infer and it will...

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think sprott has far bigger impact than you infer and it will actually drive supply demand fundamental.

The structure of Sprott is such that it now has nearly another billion to buy uranium with…. and capacity to buy more if investors feel motivated to inject more cash. (Many of those investors will be providing funds based on their view of the fundamental supply deficit that is already “baked in”… going from the published World Nuclear association data.

The sprott cash is “real demand” for another 20000 pounds of U3O8 - now/soon. Inevitably this wil drive prices up in near term as at current prices this is demand for another 9000 kg ! This equates to Approx 20% of annual global production.

Short term - supply is pretty i elastic so while a few mines may bump over time, chase higher grade, extras shifts etc to increase production a little to take advantage of Sprott driven demand/price increase - it will leave still leave a significant supply shortfall.

Mine restarts take time and won’t deliver any suply
    within 6 months - and probably 12months for even fastest to get any meaningful quantity to market.
    Similar for any exisiting producer major expansion - it just takes time.

As for Green fields that easily takes two years plus.

One man’s “market manipulation” to distort the market is another mans “price discovery” to ascertain real prices that reflect longer term sustainable balanced supply
    demand fundamentals.

Sprott is just accelerating these fundamentals.
    It may cause ‘overshoot’ … but anyone cN
    see how supply demand imbalances have equally
    played out in several other commodities.
    For investors in well before cycle peaks the rewards are
    pretty generous.

You can draw your own conclusions …as all of us do.
    But not many think this uranium market is remotely near peak. The trend is likely to be up for quite Some
    time yet…. even with some inevitable periodic retracements enroute.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.07
Change
0.130(1.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.907B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.00 $13.11 $12.78 $30.12M 2.321M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 7872 $12.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.07 8830 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.