TEE 0.00% 11.0¢ top end energy limited

restructure started at tee, page-5

1. 8,321 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 220

I struggle with this a bit.

Great, reduce overheads for sure, but to sack the guys that actually do the hands on work??

So they sell someone a communications system and then tell the buyer, no sorry, we dont install it? We can however recommend these guys that we sacked recently to put it in for you?

Are they going to focus on reselling PBX's, VOIP & Beam only? Would have been nice to see what they will be putting their efforts into instead of just outsourcing install & maintenance.

If that the case, they could probably cut 90% of the management team too. Hire some top notch marketing/sales wizz's on performance base wages, and even better pay them in script..

There is great mark up in reselling, and even better mark up when you own the systems, ie Beam, however when managed properly the hands on tech's can earn $60-$120 per hour, whilst they get paid wages of 1/3rd that.

I have been installing said equipment for over 25 years with PMG/Telecom & Telstra as well as running my own business now with sub contractors working for me, and would point the finger towards bad management of field staff if they cant make money out of the cabling and maintenance side of things.

Still, I suppose they know what there doing, dont they??

Feel the writing is on the wall though.

Just my thoughts..

Cheers TCG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.573M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 41319 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1223 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.