TEE 0.00% 10.0¢ top end energy limited

restructure started at tee, page-8

1. 1,010 Posts.
    Totally Agree with you moneytax that the cost of contractors will be much cheaper option for TeleIP than having full time workforce for the cabling and install operations.
    For full time staff the company needs to pay annual leave, Super, RDO’s and other general staff not to mention admin costs, n=most important, these costs become more significant for the bottom line if the staff is not properly utilised because they deteriorate any profits, so the outsourcing is a very good initiative from the company. ( would be good if they let us know how much will be the savings per month, to see how significant improvement that is and if they can really justify their managerial jobs, otherwise to start cutting senior roles)

What I do not agree with you neither the writer of the TeleIp ann is where they say that there will be lower margins because of the cost of outsourcing the cabling/installations etc. that is absolute rubbish.
    With the outsourcing of the cabling groups/activities the cost of delivering the services/products will be lower, hence the margins on the products should be higher and this of course will improve the bottom line, which is the most important element for us, the investors.

I do not know why the confusion, I guess the writer screw-up again as usual.
    On most of the ann for the 1o to 15 or so months there is always something negative, what is wrong with these people...even when the company does something good somehow there is always something negative added/mentioned in the ann (wtf...)

DYOR, this is only my opinion.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.703M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16538 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.0¢ 74556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.