ERG 0.00% 0.9¢ eneco refresh ltd

Hi, guysFirst of all, I wanna say I am really very very...

1. 5,724 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 416
    Hi, guys
    First of all, I wanna say I am really very very disappointed, as so many people here keep complaining about ERG,laughing, other than doing some analysis. Now, no more time left to us before the restructure, we even cannot see the next monthly reporting.(because the AGM is on 17th.) yes or no???? it's the crisis moment for all of us here, why are you guys still just looking?

1,The most important issue is the litigation. I still believe there is a little hope of comprimising. the reason ia as following:

in such a case, the high Court could pursue the possibility of compromising. this is common sense, you sue me, I sue you, the best way is to comprimise each other.

As I said early, Duncan is not an idiot, if the sueing is totally hopeless, could he spend more than $10 million to sue??? If you were him, would you do this way? I just believe ERG still sticks on some details on the contact with NSW. $10 million plus definitely not only for saving ERG's face. Duncan is a business man.

2, company asset is second focus about the restructure.

Today's revenue in monthly reporting looks like not from Stockholm, or San Francisco, as the total amount is 20 million only. ERG should get more than $65 million back on these two projects.(including the performance bond) ERG has mentioned many times that all of its projects nearly finish before the end of this year.
    So if it still keeps positive profits in next few month, that's interest to see ERG holds more than 50 million cash, but being restructured just because of 100 million debt. So far ERG's net asset is definitely positive.
    ERG HAS THE CHANCE TO GET A HIGHER OFFER.

3, the 50% residual interest of Vix ERG is the third concern.

I still confused a bit on it. why using "residual" ? not 50% straight away? I refer to some news, some say ERG sell half business, some say Duncan totally control ERG. Can ERG shareholders hold 50% of Vix ERG's asset? what's the difference? My understanding is negative. I think maybe means we just share some profits, other than Vix's asset. Anyway, we must make is very clear before we vote, all right?

so all in all, yes or no guys? it's not a time to care about the SP, it's not a right time to complain, but a most crucial time to think about your right. 30 days to go!

I tend to vote "NO" as ERG confirmed my concern "restructure means Duncan spend nothing but get another 35% of ERG holding" is correct. but ERG gives me a resonable explaination at the same time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.451M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 349618 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 441176 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.