QAN 0.14% $6.97 qantas airways limited

restructure, page-19

1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gday Benson
    EBAs are agreements between workers and their companies, so if you want to blame workers for trying to obtain better wages and conditions, then you have to equally blame management for agreeing to the EBA.
    And dont forget AJ grounded QF at a cost of $200M, and then signed off on the susequent EBAs with various unions. So after costing QF so much money, and inconveniencing so many pax, one can only assume that he was happy with the EBA outcomes ? ? ?
    I have no idea about your 744 transit costings, does that include airport fees, or just maintenance ?
    You have to remember that Oz is main base for QF, so extra work and checks will be carried out in Oz, bcoz the aircraft may have been away for a week, and maybe going away again for another week ?
    Singapore and other line stations essentially just kick the tires, and topup the fuel and oil. Any allowable unserviceabilies will just be deferred and fixed at main base, where more time and spares may be available.
    I dont wish to comment on Mr Howes as he has a history of sueing people, who disagree with him.
    GLTA @ QF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.