BTA 0.00% 57.0¢ biota holdings limited

restructuring plan, page-15

1. 761 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    There are two perspectives. One being the tragedy of the demise of an innovative R&D company. The other the extraction of any remaining commercial value for the benefit for shareholders.

I did vote for the move to the US. The rationale being that an American company would have greater chance of success with the US government. I had given up hope of the realisation any further value of early stage pipeline developments and simply wanted the value of LANI exposed.

Well it has all been a failure. The merger and subsequent raisings were a failure. The lack of interest of management in buying shares a failure. And, to my way of thinking, selling a garbage product for a lot of money was not a great recommendation for a new CEO.

So, whilst closing down the R&D is very sad, the priority must be to try to extract remaining value.

The last thing we shareholders want now is a purchase of an early stage product. Whatever money is left must be reserved for running the phase II and selling out to the highest bidder.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.