CUS 1.96% 5.0¢ copper search limited

ivanovich EPS uses NPAT not EBITDA in its calculation. Given the...

1. 496 Posts.
    ivanovich EPS uses NPAT not EBITDA in its calculation. Given the relatively high interest payments and the high D and A expenses, NPAT will be considerably lower than EBITDA. I think EPS of 4.8cps for the 09/10 is wildly optimistic to say the least. i think brokers covering it were forecasting EPS of about 1.5 cps for the first full year of direct charging-although ill need to double check that. that being said i will be very happy with 1.5 eps as sargeant has already said it will be spitting out a very reliable cash flows. This will provide the base to reduce debt, increase number of machines, further acquisitions and heaven for bid in a few years the payment of a divvy... Looks like the story is getting out there already. Up solidly today. Still disappointed i didnt get the chance to buy in more under 10cents. Had to seriously sell down my holdings during the first half of the year unfortunately. Although before now and March i still think there may be the chance of getting a few more around 10cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.