ABY 0.49% $1.02 adore beauty group limited

result & dividend ?, page-21

1. 2,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 67
    Hello tkshatru yes am interested as per threads followed since 2008 and back in dark days of 2009 was pretty much the only one posting though I think rocket was there from memory. Bought big between between 10c and 14c and was told was in top 30 shareholders at one point and did well. Last trade was purchase under dollar and sell when it started retreating off 1.40. Been fairly negative since then because of mgmt and knowing how hard it can fall and sure enough on ccare and maintenance again and would need a multi bagger to break even if had held On. I think in the 30's is a risk that may be worth taking with some powder left dry for a possible avg down though but unlikely will go for purely out of finances elsewhere tho. Continue to follow though as agree with what you say about no of shares and though you will always have the hindalco board so not truly independent or dare I say acting in the interests of all shareholders a rise in copper prices and some believable statements by the company about abys future can see it above a dollar again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ABY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.