ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

StandUp,I don't see the upside for MNF. Not sure what would...

1. 51 Posts.
    StandUp,

I don't see the upside for MNF. Not sure what would attract new investors to this stock.

They've reached breakeven point - great milestone agreed - question is how steep is their profit line going to get?

Your comment about dividends - there are $6m of MNF retained losses that need to be made back before divs are able to be paid.

A VoIP only play will not be a sustainable long-term model, even medium-term. They need a bundle or to aggregate with someone who does.

Looking at the value of their customer base..... The revenue generated by MNF's 60,000 = <$7m (ex GST)verses ENG 80,000 generating $19-$20m.

Having done my research over the last few weeks, I believe ENG at this price level looks to be the pick with the potential wimax bundle and Seven in the camp.... I now hold a small ENG stake.

As well, the work they have done to restructure the current underlying business, with investment already made in a solid back end platform prepares them to take it to the next level.

Just my view....

Cheers,
    Cicatriss

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.