ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

I hardly think the traffic here on Hot Copper will push the...

1. 983 Posts.
    I hardly think the traffic here on Hot Copper will push the price up! LOL

But ok, if you think so, let me give it a go....MNF has the best financials and growth potential and is cashflow positive. The others lose between $8M-$12M PA, yuck. I just can not see it any other way.

These are difficult times in the entire financial/world market. I prefer to invest in companies actually making money and not losing massive amounts of it. I also prefer my shareholding not to be diluted by frequent, predictable large placements.

New technology is always "on it's way" but never seems to arrive when and how you want it. Just look how long it took just get a national 3G signal in place and even then it is still quite slow. I think this has been in implementation now for the last 7 years?

I have not seen any specific detail of Sevens funded Wimax technology and don't for one minute assume that ENG will get it for nothing. ENG owes Seven big time, they have sunk a motza into ENG and they will want payback.

Fibre rollout won't be cheap (est $6 Billion), don't expect to see VOIP calls being given away here. In fact I hope this Fibre Rollout does not happen as the government/we will end up paying anyway and they will probably start talking about a data tax/levy from all of us to fund the bloody thing! Won't help your VOIP investment one bit, we can't actually talk any faster now can we?

Smart operators simply adjust price and product to suit new incoming technologies. Now, you think, who are the smart operaters in the VOIP market? The ones who burn $8-$12M cash PA or the one that can actually make money out of this market right now? MNF have the same prevailing market conditions as FRE & ENG and yet they flourish whilst the others falter.

Anyway, DYOR and for gods sake look at the financials before investing and forget pie in the sky sugar laced forecasts from those companies with a history of NOT delivering on forecasts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.