ENG 0.00% 89.0¢ engin limited

Hi Standup,While I'm following the overall listed VoIP market...

1. 1,857 Posts.
    Hi Standup,

While I'm following the overall listed VoIP market very closely at the moment, I agree MNF is the better balance sheet company presently - but the $40,000 profit was for the 4th qtr only as opposed to the FYO8. Still an important turning point though.

Consolidation in this industry is inevitable.

For a big Telco, they would only need to currently spend approx $150million to take control over all three of FRE, ENG and MNF. With that they get over $16million cash and 175,000 clients (currently 300,000 industry wide but not confirmed) with huge upside potential. Early stages I know but growth in VoIP is absolutely enormous at the moment because savings to people and business are real.

The leader of these three though will be one that can successfully tap into and gain a large portion of the SME market with a resulting increase in ARPU. With increased funding from the Federal government for small businesses in terms of training staff and training people to run and successfully operate small businesses - this market just might be up for the taking for VoIP companies.

Personally i see it as being MNF and have invested likewise. The team is very motivated, the company is achieving their goals and no blue sky is factored into sp AND they are already pushing forward very easily into the SME and SOHO market. Their website has a kinda Telstra feel about it imo!!

As I mentioned on the MNF thread, Apple are sitting on $30billion cash and earning $1billion per quarter profit. The overall telco/telecommunications/VoIP industry can not be discounted any more.

Cheers,
    The Sparkler

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.