AVR 0.53% $18.60 anteris technologies ltd

Result Presented Next Week

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I contacted Wayne for the two queries that everyone is asking here and I got permission to share his answers below.

Ni hoa Tommy

I hope all is well and thanks for the kind words.I am on the road in New York conducting an investor roadshow but am happy for you to share the answers as you see fit.

My answers are below in red , please forgive the briefness of my reply as I am running between meetings

Wayne Paterson
    Chief Executive Officer
    D  +1 651 439 0606
    M + 1 651 324 5548
    E [email protected]

Customer Service:
    T +61 1300 550 310
    F +61 1300 880 398

Suite 295, 860 Blue Gentian Road
    Eagan, MN, 55121
    admedus.com

▪ Accountability  ▪ Objectivity  ▪ Respect  ▪ Teamwork  ▪ Integrity  ▪ Courage

On Apr 25, 2017, at 7:39 PM, tommy xu <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Wayne

It has been more than a year since I emailed you last time. I am still impressed with your long reply last year.

Before I start, I just want to say thank you and you have been doing a great job. I would have definitely sold the shares if you did not step in.

I just read the latest 4C and it is the first time the company achieve a positive cash flow. Well Done! However,  I had 2 operational queries for the company. I knew I could have emailed Julian but I preferred to get the answers from the CEO.

1. Why did the ADAPT sales drop from $1.9 to $1.5 million this quarter with more products and sales reps in the market?  Is it due to seasonal reason? Will it be picked up again in the current quarter? There is an element of seasonality to this (which we are just starting to be able to read as we accumulate year on year data) We did also have our reps out of the field on training which was significant - the numbers in any case are small and I am very comfortable that the commercial operations are taking shape in the right way , in the quarters ahead we will start to see the impact of properly structured and measured commercial operations.

2. HPV Vaccine collaboration:  You mentioned two months ago that you will release the collaboration detail "immediately". Will we know the partner detail in this financial year? There are 2 points here 1) the collaboration deal (or announcement thereof) was held up with legal for reasons I will explain to the market shortly but  we are now over that hurdle. 2) The HSV data is almost ready for presentation, I will be announcing a webinar for next week in the coming days in which both of these points (results and collaborations) will be discussed.

Last but not least, can I share this email and your answer in HOPCOPPER? Thanks.

Regards
    Tommy Xu

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.60
Change
-0.100(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $357.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.70 $18.77 $18.21 $664.1K 35.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $18.50

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.69 53 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.